Apr 26, 2010

A Place I Call Home

Posted by Picasa

"Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest."

I took some random pictures around the house of things that make my house more than just a place of lodging...things that make it my home...truly a place so sweet.

  1. My favorite picture in our house. One that my mom admired for a couple of years, one that my sisters and I were able to purchase as a surprise for her.
  2. Our porch swing. Many a cool night have been spent pushing back and forth, back and forth...
  3. The dining room table. Probably where the most activity of our household takes place, whether it be homework, scrapbooking, eating, playing board games, or having family pow-wows.
  4. The piano. My 7th birthday present. Countless hours have been practiced by my sisters and I here.
  5. My favorite wall decal and a favorite verse of mine.
  6. A favorite Christmas present from our parents.
  7. A thoughtful card from my mom that I framed.
  8. LaBate Family Est. 1985.
Linking up to Mosaic Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...