Dec 19, 2009

My week in pictures...

This week has been immensely busy, leaving me with NO time to blog.
So rather than try to tell you about my week,
I thought I would post a couple pictures from each day...

MONDAY
4-5 yr. old Program: all in all went pretty smoothly


TUESDAY
3 yr. old Program: not so smooth, but cute nonetheless




& 7th Annual Christmas Concert at my Church


WEDNESDAY
4-5 yr. old Christmas Party: sugar, sugar, and more sugar!


& Work Christmas Party at Strongbow's Turkey Inn



THURSDAY
3 yr. old Christmas party: hyper, hyper children!!!


& Christmas Banquet at my Church


FRIDAY
Attended wedding (no pictures)

SATURDAY
My "besties" arrived home safely!!! Yippee!

(Agenda for next week...
do nothing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...