Dec 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

 So, seeing as we got our first snowfall this morning,
[insert squeals of sheer delight]
I figured it was high time I gave a recap on my Thanksgiving...


We spent the day with family friends and some other young people from the church and college.


The table decor, in my opinion, is almost as important as the food, 
and Mrs. Hughes outdid herself.




I opted for Pumpkin Spice Coffee as opposed to the Pumpkin Pie,
and it was delish! :)


 The kitchen clean up crew::



Mr. Hughes and his stories that always make us laugh!
 




Game time!!


Pigs:


Foosball:



Imaginiff:   
A great Thanksgiving full of great food and a time well spent with friends!

Come see some of my photography over at Serendipity-Images.

5 comments:

  1. Great food,Great Friends,Great Family. God truly is good.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, and looks like you had so much fun! I always very much enjoy seeing your pics and reading your blog! Love you and see you soooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..i always loved those thanksgiving days :) mom really did a good job :) cant wait to see you at christmas!!!
    Tab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had such a great time that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the decorating is awesome! So amazing.
    I love Foosball. Especially when I play with my brothers.

    Laurel

    laurelscrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...