Jul 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is the birthday of a pretty special lady in my life...


A mother of 3 girls.
All of who hope to be half the woman she is someday.


A mother who has made so many sacrifices.
One who has worked a job in order to put her daughters through a Christian school.
One who cannot sleep at nights until all her girls are home.
One who never shops for herself and goes without in order to give more to her family.


A great friend to so many.
I love that she can strike up a conversation with anyone.
I love how giving she is and I know she is appreciated by so many.


A wonderful wife.
Still  crazy about my dad...27 years of marriage have made them even more in love.


A daughter who loves unconditionally.
A lady who is an excellent cook, great listener, advice giver, and godly Sunday School teacher.


Happy Birthday, Mom.
I love you so much and I am so proud to have such a godly example in my life.  I am so blessed!
I hope you have a great day and remember that this day and every day of the year you are celebrated and appreciated in so many ways.
Love,
Your daughter

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet post, Nicole. Your mom is great. I wish her an especially happy birthday, she is a good friend.
    Mrs. Brady

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have an Amazing mother don't we!! :) So thankful for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Mrs. LaBate! Hope you had a wonderful day. -Emmy McD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...