Nov 11, 2009

A day with my mom...


Posted by Picasa

Today I had a wonderful time with an amazing lady...my mom! We had been looking forward with much anticipation for this day and it finally came. It was everything we had hoped for and even more! We took the day off of work and drove an hour away to South Haven, Michigan, a quaint little town located right on the lake. It was an absolute perfect day!

We walked the pier, shopped the downtown, and drove along the lakeshore. We got several great deals, but my favorite was from the first store we entered. Mom and I picked out our favorite bead and we had it made into a pendant for a necklace.

Here is a picture of our souvenirs to remember our great day spent together!

Mom's & Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...