Mar 22, 2010

MO Trip Part II (Sights+Happenings)

More pics from my trip...


Delicious!!

Trying to roast my marshmallows without
getting smoked out...

Ooey, gooey, yummy!


The next few pictures are from Meramec Caverns.
I felt as if I was living in a Science book,
when I walked through them. I got to see many
of the things I had only seen pictures of in
elementary school...



The formation below is called a fountain.
Our tour guide did a light show to music on
them...




Stalactites & Stalagmites

Goofing around in the gift shop!


Unless you are a Jane Austen fan you wouldn't have
enjoyed this play of Pride and Prejudice. EJ and I
completely LOVED this production that was in
a small theater not far from where she lives.

Lizzy Bennet did a superb job of acting.

At Lady Katherine's house

Lizzy, Mr. Bingley, & Mr. Darcy

I had a great visit with EJ and was sad to leave, however
I am so grateful that I was able to spend the week with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...