Apr 19, 2010

How Much Do I Love Thee...



How much do I love thee?
Let me count the ways...

SPRING

  1. New life - a reminder that Jesus rose from the tomb and gives us life everlasting!
  2. More daylight
  3. Planting flowers with my mom
  4. Attending my church's annual Preaching Conference
  5. The Grill-master (a.k.a. my Dad) comes out of hibernation
  6. Fresh cut flowers
  7. Picnics
  8. Late nite walks
  9. Sun tea
  10. Practicing the Graduation Program with the kids at work
  11. Celebrating my lil' sister's birthday
  12. French Vanilla Iced Coffee
  13. Blossoming trees
  14. Jacket weather
  15. Driving with my sun-roof open and windows down
  16. Pulling out the flip-flops
  17. Thunderstorms
  18. Did I mention I now have adorable rain boots to combat those thunderstorms?? :)
  19. Shooting hoops with my sisters
  20. The smell of freshly mowed grass
Linking up to my first Mosaic Monday...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mosaic Nicole!! I love the loves too...I can claim most of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the one that cuts that freshly mowed grass! HeHe ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. French vanilla iced coffee - that sounds like something I'll have to try!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...