How much do I love thee?
Let me count the ways...
- New life - a reminder that Jesus rose from the tomb and gives us life everlasting!
- More daylight
- Planting flowers with my mom
- Attending my church's annual Preaching Conference
- The Grill-master (a.k.a. my Dad) comes out of hibernation
- Fresh cut flowers
- Late nite walks
- Sun tea
- Practicing the Graduation Program with the kids at work
- Celebrating my lil' sister's birthday
- French Vanilla Iced Coffee
- Blossoming trees
- Jacket weather
- Driving with my sun-roof open and windows down
- Pulling out the flip-flops
- Did I mention I now have adorable rain boots to combat those thunderstorms?? :)
- Shooting hoops with my sisters
- The smell of freshly mowed grass
Linking up to my first Mosaic Monday...