Mar 4, 2011

Something

I have not been much of a blogger lately...  It is not because I have nothing going on; I have just been busy with life.
However, I wanted to take a breather from this bus-y-ness and share something that God has spoken to me through.

If thou canst believe all things are possible to him that believeth.
{Mark 9:23}

The great danger with most of us [me] is that, after we ask HIM to do it, we do not believe that it is done, but we keep on helping HIM, and getting others to help HIM; whether than waiting to see how HE is going to do it.

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him.
{Psalm 37:7}

So often, I pray and pray and pray and wait and wait and wait and see nothing move.  Then, the Lord brought me to these verses and told me to wait...with patience.  Patience takes away worry, it takes away weeping, and it takes away works.  But most importantly, patience takes away all wants.  Sometimes the desire for the thing I wish is stronger than the desire for the will of God to be fulfilled in its arrival.  

Let patience have her perfect work.
{James 1:4}

And if I left patience work, rest in Him, and believe; then, and then only will enrichment and peace follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...