Jun 10, 2012

I have a goodly heritage

I love my family.


I love that a midst our busy schedules we still spend time together.


I want to treasure each one of these moments.


I don't want to become too busy with my future plans
that I forget about my present life.


This past Friday, we took a break from the wedding planning 
and went down to the beach for a picnic.


Picnics at the Dunes are a favorite summer tradition.


We had a wonderful time and I was glad 
I had a camera to capture some of these moments.


Moments that quickly become memories preserved
through pictures.


Memories that I know I will carry with me through all my life.


I am so thankful that God put me in the family He did.


 Thankful for parents who are godly and raised my sisters and I 
to serve the Lord and keep Him first.


Parents who led by example and
practiced what was preached in church.


I am thankful for moments with my two sisters.


Sisters that I will miss, but I know will remain close despite the distance.


Truly I have a goodly heritage.

Pin It Come see some of my photography over at Serendipity-Images.

5 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for our family,we truly have the best! So happy to make memories like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my kids grow up and love each other as much as you and your sisters love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to join your family this fall! I love you guys and it is very evident that you have a special bond with one another. That is a valuable thing that should be a priority if families want to stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Nicole! I've always loved observing your family and how close you all are. Glad you're having a good time planning the wedding but also enjoying these last few months with your family as well...cherish those times! :)
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this Cole!! Enjoy every minute of it..it goes by way too fast!! Love ya!1
    Tab :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...