May 14, 2011

I am hungry...

so, I thought I would write about the meal my sisters and I made
for Mother's Day per request::

Fettuccine with Vegetables & Prosciutto

{ingredients} {4 servings}
[8 oz. fettuccine broken
1 lb. bias sliced asparagus into 1 1/2"
1 T. oil
4 chopped Roma tomatoes
3 oz. prosciutto cut in thin strips
1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
*optional: Alfredo sauce of choosing*]


Cook fettuccine, drain, and keep warm.


Meanwhile in large skillet cook and stir asparagus in hot oil for about
4 minutes or until nearly tender.


Add tomatoes and prosciutto.


Cook about 2 minutes or until heated through.
Add to fettuccine, stir gently.  Add optional 1/2 jar
of Alfredo sauce.


Sprinkle with Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.

Are you hungry yet?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I think you should make us this when you come! ;) 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...