Apr 6, 2010

Miracles

"Something that only God can do..."

That is the definition for the word miracle as taught by my Sunday School teacher when I was a little girl. Miracles are not a rarity in life. Miracles are happening all around us everyday we need only to open our eyes to see them.

Life sometimes, like the weather, comes with storms - thunder crashing and lightening cracking. Some see the thunder storms as terrible scary occurrences in the weather, and wish there would never be such outbreaks on their sunny days. However, others welcome the spring storms knowing that it is only by them that summer will come into full bloom.

I do not welcome the storms that come into my life, but I know that without adversities the victories would not be half as sweet. So, amidst my busy life and ever moving schedule I chose to unwrap my Tuesday by closing my eyes, taking a deep breath, pushing those storms out of the forefront of mind...choosing instead to remember that miracles are all around me.
Look around during your storm...you never know what you may see.




"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle. "
Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. So many miracles we see right in the midst of the storms...so true and encouraging. It's where He teaches us to trust Him more and more. Lovely words and beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...