"Home, the spot of earth supremely blest, A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest."
I took some random pictures around the house of things that make my house more than just a place of lodging...things that make it my home...truly a place so sweet.
- My favorite picture in our house. One that my mom admired for a couple of years, one that my sisters and I were able to purchase as a surprise for her.
- Our porch swing. Many a cool night have been spent pushing back and forth, back and forth...
- The dining room table. Probably where the most activity of our household takes place, whether it be homework, scrapbooking, eating, playing board games, or having family pow-wows.
- The piano. My 7th birthday present. Countless hours have been practiced by my sisters and I here.
- My favorite wall decal and a favorite verse of mine.
- A favorite Christmas present from our parents.
- A thoughtful card from my mom that I framed.
- LaBate Family Est. 1985.
Linking up to Mosaic Mondays.