Jun 5, 2010

"Do not go where the path may lead..."

"...go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Graduation...that time in one's life where they accomplish a period of schooling and are ready to embrace the next! The last two weeks I have been able to attend and be a part of four graduations: Fairhaven Baptist College and Academy, Fairhaven Kindergarten, and two Pre-School Graduations at my work. I can't believe that it has already been a year since my college graduation, and five years since high school.

I remember my senior year of high school like it was yesterday; I remember how excited and nervous I was about entering college. I remember the first day of College orientation; my classmates and I had practiced what we would say when we got up and introduced ourselves. Boy, was I scared! It seemed like I blinked my eyes and four years had went by and I was graduating from college.

Recently I was looking at a picture I had taken with all my college graduates. It was exciting to see just how much has happened in all of our lives in just one short year. Quite a few have been married, several have went on to other schools to teach, some to churches to assist the Pastor, and then some who are like me and are serving in their home churches and waiting for next step or place God may lead them to. Another "school year" has ended and I am anxious to see what God has in store for me and those hopeful graduates in the next!

Fairhaven College & Academy Graduation


My baby sister with some of her senior friends...
I can't believe this is gonna be her senior year!

Me and my sweet friend Liz!


Fairhaven Kindergarten Graduation
I was asked take some photographs of the k-5 class, the morning of their ceremony. I had lots of fun and was able to get a lot of cute shots of the little graduates!


Future graduating class of 2022!

These little boys were too much fun!




Preschool Graduations at my Work
And...last but not least, I got to sit with my kiddies as they did a singing program and graduated from preschool!

Some were hardly interested...:)





And...others just came for the food!




So, as you can see it has been quite busy around here, but I have thoroughly enjoyed each one of these graduations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...