Another busy week has went by...
A week in which I started my new tutoring job, thanks
to a referral by my sister. And a week in which
I completed my 6 week online photography class.
It proved to be immensely helpful, and I have gained
alot through it. I was slightly nervous about taking
the test, as I have not taken a test for about 2 1/2 years!
I passed! :)
With the start of a new week tomorrow comes an abundance of things going on.
So...you will not be seeing much of me; I will be busy with::
- Jury Duty (both nervous and excited as to what this will bring)
- A jewelry party with EJ
- A birthday celebration
- A lunch date
- Practicing a piano duet for Sunday School
- Editing Paul's Senior Pictures
- Hanging out with EJ on her spring break (going to a paint some pottery; super pumped; pictures to follow) :)
- Another senior photo shoot
- CDA homework
So until next week, a quote to ponder::
~ Ronald Reagan