Jun 9, 2011

Goodbye, Pre-school...

Tuesday ended 3 1/2 years of working at a Pre-School. 


 It was the longest I had ever worked at one place, and it was a place that held many many memories.


  I will never forget the first time I walked into Wee Care.  I wondered how I would ever learn all the kids' names and I wondered if working 40 hours a week with them would prove too stressful.


  Well, over the last few years I watched kids come into my room from the two's room and then saw them get onto the school bus for their first day of school.  I developed relationships with several of the kids and felt almost as though I was parenting.  


I hope that I was able to influence these children as much as they influenced me.  They truly molded me into the person I have become.  The memories I made are ones I will always carry with me in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Where ever your future may lead you, just remember that those years you spent teaching at Wee Care were not a waste. You truly touched the lives of those children and mine as well! We all miss you so very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...