Jun 29, 2011

James & Michelle


Last week I was able to shoot an engagement photo session for a young lady that I grew up with, graduated high school with, sat through the same college English classes, and graduated from college with.


After college she moved to California where she taught 3-4 grade at Bethel Christian Academy for two years.  She is a very fun, sweet, and beautiful Christian lady, both inside and out and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know here fiance more during this photo session.


I could definitely see their love for each other;
 in their laughter, looks, and teasing.


To read more about Michelle, go to Liz's  blog...
she wrote an entire post on their friendship.


I was so thrilled when Michelle asked me to do their pics, because I had been saving this local spot (Riley's Railhouse) for someone special!




We ended the shoot at one of my favorite spots in Chesterton - Chellberg Farms.

By this time it was drizzling, but James and Michelle braved the elements and kept smiling!


James & Michelle,

Thank you so much for letting me take part in documenting the memories of this special day; I truly enjoyed every minute of it!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! These are so so good! I have been patiently waiting for this post, and it was worth the wait!
    Love all of them! Yay for Michelle and James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just shot my first engagement shoot, (for my sister) and I think engaged couples are so fun to work with. Especially if they are close friends!

    I think my favorite picture would have to be the second to last.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...