May 9, 2009

Master Clubs



This past Thursday was my last Master Club night with my first grade girls. Master Clubs is unlike any ministry of our church...whereas most ministries are an outreach to the unsaved, Master Clubs is program for church kids. It helps to teach them to hide God's Word in their heart starting at a very young age. For the last three years I have had the opportunity to be in charge of the first grade girls, and each year my class has been so very different. Last year's was only about five girls, but my current class was pretty large with a high of thirteen on some nights. They were a pretty rambunctious group of girls, but they were all so sweet. I received so many love notes from them almost every single week. One little girl wrote, "I love you so very much, I hope you stay my teacher forever!" It was alot of fun working with them and I am so very glad that I had the awesome privilege to do so.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...