May 9, 2010

All that I am or hope to be...

...I owe to my angel Mother. (Abraham Lincoln)

I wish I could put into words how much I admire and respect my mother. She truly is an amazing woman. I really don't know how she has done it- the last twenty-three years she has given of herself and lived selflessly for her children.

I enjoy every opportunity that I get to spend with my mom. Whether it be cooking side by side, taking a drive with her, grocery shopping together, or folding laundry. Every moment spent with her I know that I am creating memories, moments that will forever be etched in my mind.

I truly am so thankful that I am able to still be home after being graduated from college. I know I have mentioned this before, but really the Lord did know what was best. The last year I have spent out of school and at home has truly been unlike any other. The time that used to be spent doing homework, projects, and extracurricular college activities, I now have been able to spend at home with my mom!

So, on this Mother's Day, I just wanted to express how grateful I am to the Lord for giving me my "angel Mother." Happy Mom's Day, I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...